Riviera Hall Lutheran Preschool provides a safe, caring, Christian learning environment for preschool age children to develop academic and social skills that will better ensure their overall success for the future.
What we provide
- Christian values
- Encourage children to develop their self esteem
- Developing self control
- Promoting academic skills
- A caring, well-qualified and dedicated staff
- A quality education
- A program that fosters independence and self confidence
- Experiences to nurture creativity and curiosity
- Opportunities to develop skills to grow and learn
About the program
Our program is for children 3 to 5 years old and potty trained. It is a hands-on academic based curriculum which focuses on developing the many skills needed for kindergarten. Circle time, art, music, language development, science, math,cooking, chapel time and outside play are all a part of our program.
- Chapel and Prayer time
- Socialization and language development
- Phonemic Awareness
- Letter and number recognition
- Beginning to print letters, numbers, and draw shapes
- Understanding the meaning of numbers and quantity
- Weekly themes focusing on number and counting concepts, science, exploration and language development.
Students transition from cooperative play to organized play with an emphasis on independent work
Extended Day Program: 7:00 am – 6:00pm
Full Day Program: 8:30-3:00pm
Half Day Program: 8:30am –1:00pm
With a choice of 3, 4 or 5 days per week.
The school is open year round. Please phone us at 310 375-6538 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour.
- Summer Camp 2019
- Personal Rights Child Care Centers
- Consent For Emergency Medical Treatment - Children’s Residential Facilities
- Identification and emergency information child care centers/family child care homes
- Child’s preadmission health history—parent’s report
- Child Care Centers Notification of parents’ rights