Riviera Hall Lutheran Preschool provides a safe, caring, Christian learning environment for preschool children ages 3-5 to develop academic and social skills that will better ensure their overall success for the future.
What we provide
- Christian values
- Encourage children to develop their self esteem
- Developing self control
- Promoting academic skills
- A caring, well-qualified and dedicated staff
- A quality education
- A program that fosters independence and self confidence
- Experiences to nurture creativity and curiosity
- Opportunities to develop skills to grow and learn
About the program
Our program is for children 3 to 5 years old and potty trained. It is a hands-on academic based curriculum that focuses on developing the many skills needed for kindergarten. Circle time, art, music, language development, Spanish, STEM, science, math, cooking, religion, chapel time and outside play are all a part of our program.
- Chapel and Prayer time
- Socialization and language development
- Phonemic Awareness
- Letter and number recognition
- Beginning to print letters, numbers, and draw shapes
- Understanding the meaning of numbers and quantity
- Weekly themes focusing on number and counting concepts, science, exploration and language development.
Students transition from cooperative play to organized play with an emphasis on independent work
Extended Day Program: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Full Day Program: 8:30-3:00pm
Half Day Program: 8:30am –1:00pm
With a choice of 3, 4 or 5 days per week.
The school is open year round. Please phone us at 310 375-6538 to schedule an educational consultation.
- Personal Rights Child Care Centers
- Consent For Emergency Medical Treatment - Children’s Residential Facilities
- Identification and emergency information child care centers/family child care homes
- Child’s preadmission health history—parent’s report
- Child Care Centers Notification of parents’ rights